Providing community members with information about trauma and resilience is a fundamental part of the SRQ Strong mission. SRQ Strong has a number of volunteers with a wide range of expertise who are available to talk with your group, conduct workshops, or give presentations on a variety of topics. There is no cost for speakers.
· Presentations to church groups and civic organizations
· Experiential activities with youth at Boys and Girls Club
· Discussion with Cross-College Alliance diversity officers about trauma
· Co-presentation with Unidos Now about working with undocumented families
· Presentation for NAMI-Sarasota on trauma and first episode psychosis
· Workshop on trauma and education at SEDNET conference